Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chapter 1: The Hunt for the Thousand Tears (Emirella)

My name is Emirella. I one of the daughters of the dragon king Rubiellin. My scales are white and my eyes are green, hence the name.The following tale tells of the hunt for the thousand tears,the befriending of the human Freek-o-Da-Llama, my slaying of the dragon-fiend Cyrus, and much more.


Illeelo the messenger came to my room. Even though he was a pitiful dragon I miss him. He had gray scales and blue eyes.His head was large and his body small.He was a coward but he stood up in the time of greatest need. He told me the my father called for me and I must go to the great hall.

On my way there I noticed several of the knights and my brother Geraldeier were also going to the hall. Geraldeier is a green dragon with gray eyes. He is as brave as two lions, five orks, ten bulls, fifty mice and one hundred Illeelos. The also received a message from Rubiellin.

When we arrived at the great hall we saw that all the children of the king and a great number of knights. Then the king entered. Rubiellin is a massive black dragon with red eyes. His magnificence is to great for words.

" The Thousand Tears has been stolen. I have called all you to form a series of search parties to find it. If any of you feel unworthy to take upon this task then he or she must leave now. It will be a dangerous task .Assemble yourselves into three groups."

The Thousand tears is a multi-colored gem of great power. It got its name from its bloody history that I'd be happy to tell you later. It was in the possession of the dragons but telling who's possession it is in now will spoil the surprise.

Those of us who were not cowards assembled into three groups. In my group was Geesha, Edwin,Geraldeier,Saphiren,Anora,Philburt, Woort, and several Knights who I did not know the names.

"The group on the left goes to Murton, the group in the middle stays is Alswen, and the final group goes to Grendaw."


He than gave us his blessing and we set off for Grendaw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its an opal

A♠

Titan-Slayer said...

so it is.